- Charge of mobile phone depends on mah(mili – amp - hour). If mah of battery is high you need to charge longer, if mah of battery is low charge for less time.. If the charge indicator shows red light stop charging immediately.
- Never charge mobile phone for more than 2 hours. Avoid charging mobile for whole night.
- During charge put charger pin in the mobile pin hole cautiously & carefully. Don’t put force. It will break pin.
- After charge if the mobile does not function, switch off then again switch on.
- Switch off the power before opening battery.
- Use correct charger for charging battery.
- Never give charge for longer time or less time. It will damage battery.
- If your battery is made of lithium-ion or lithium-ion-polimer charge it when the battery has 25% charge.
- For new batteries follow the instructions:
Lithium-ion – 3-4 hours
Lithium-ion-polimer – 2-3 hour
- If mobile phone indicator shows full charge never charge at that time.
- If you don’t speak with mobile for 1-2 week, first full charge the battery then open battery from mobile set & put it in a safe place. Otherwise, your battery will be damaged.
- When battery charges finish open the charger plug from socket. Don’t attach charger plug all time in socket.
If you like this postSubscribe in a reader